Career VIP Limited will supports you by arming you with all of the necessary tools and information that will ultimately assist you in taking your next career step. As each persons goals are different we are flexible on cost so please do contact us for further details on our fees regarding career coaching and career guidance.
We offer 75 minute sessions that are face to face, in the relaxed surroundings of our offices. If you are not able to meet at our offices we conduct our sessions via SKYPE. The key points of what we offer are support, encouragement and proven techniques of helping you to make the right decsions about your future.
After our initial face-to-face meeting we will formulate a programme of activity that will meet your needs. This will be your own personal and bespoke programme to enable you to reach your goals and take charge of your future.
We will remain in contact throughout the process to ensure that you always feel supported. We are also able to advise and guide if you are thinking of the self - employed route or starting your own business.
Examples of just some of the elements we can help with.
- Career coaching
- In-depth analysis of the reality of your situation
- Goal setting and simple exercises that will help you reach them
- Help with examining your options before making decsions
- New career path suggestions, opening doors to new ideas
- Formulating long and short term solutions that will empower you to move forward
- Establishing what is important to you in a job
- CV Preparation/Cover letter
- Interview preparation
- Video Mock interviews
- Questions to ask during and after the interview
- How to make a good impression post interview
- How not to rely on just job advertisements to find work
- Social media and how to improve your profile
- What employers questions really mean and how to answer them
- Salary negotiation
- Written summaries after each session so that you have a record of what you have worked on
- Presentation skills
- Managing job applications
- Working on your weaker areas and promoting your strengths
- Effective job search techniques
- How best to use recruitment agents
- Personal presentation