If you are a business that is currently looking to downsize and want to offer your people the best possible opportunity of finding a new role, then we are able to offer a bespoke programme to reflect your budget and desired outcomes.
This could range from one to one workshops for individuals to workshop scenarios for groups.
We work with organisations who recognise that redundancy can have a devastating effect on individuals and how they are treated can also impact the morale of the remaining workforce.
As we have worked within the recruitment industry for many years, we are well suited to guide and mentor people while using our network of contacts to assist them through this testing time.
We will ensure that employees will have the best skills and tools to equip them with the best chance of managing the next steps in finding employment.
Example workshops include interview skills, CV writing, job applications, self-marketing, interview preparation, understanding your skill set and how to utilise transferable skills.
A company is only as good as the people it employs.
A cliché yes, but without concise recruitment methodology it can be a difficult task recruiting the right type of people for your organisation.
We offer the following services to management:
- Which agencies to use and how to manage the relationship
- Salary survey information to ensure salary is competitive
- What are the most relevant interview methods to your needs (e.g. assessment centre,1 on 1 or panel interviews)
- Interview technique –valuable questions to ask
- How to select the right candidate after the interview process
- Job description and person specification writing
- Induction training
- How to keep your new employees motivated during the first 90 days
- Effective use of job boards